Discover the advantages of choosing Lambton College during Spring Open House 2017
March 1, 2017
SARNIA, March 1, 2017 – Mark your calendars for Lambton College’s biggest event of the year! With free pizza, fabulous prizes and 90 full-time programs to choose from, this year’s Spring Open House is expected to be more informative and interactive than ever before.
Taking place on Saturday, April 1 from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m., this year’s event will be jam-packed with interactive activities and educational information designed to showcase all of the advantages of choosing Lambton College.
Some of the highlights of this year’s event include:
- Students demonstrating how the College’s Mobile Learning and Class+ Experience has transformed the traditional classroom learning environment.
- Representatives from Financial Aid will be on hand to discuss recent changes to the OSAP model and eligibility requirements for the Ontario government’s free tuition initiative.
- Opportunities to learn more about educational pathways and transfer agreements with other post-secondary institutions.
- Ongoing campus tours where guests can join a knowledgeable Student Ambassador on a journey of Lambton College’s leading-edge learning facilities exploring Residence, classrooms, labs and other student services.
- Virtual reality tours of Lambton College’s new NOVA Chemicals Health & Research Centre, Athletics & Fitness complex, and Centre of Excellence in Energy & Bio-Industrial Technology, currently under construction.
- Additional tours and information sessions at the Fire & Public Safety Centre of Excellence throughout the day.
- Information about Lambton College’s 50th Anniversary celebrations and community-wide Legacy Project.
- An assortment of exciting giveaways, including the chance for an incoming student to win the grand prize of free tuition.
For more information on Lambton College’s annual Spring Open House and a full listing of the day’s events, please go to
Interested in applying for fall 2017? Select spots are still available in many programs. For a full list of programs, go to lambtoncollege.ca/programs. Apply today!
For media inquiries or more information:
Corporate Communications Coordinator
Telephone: 519-542-7751 ext. 3337